Monday, May 17, 2010

4 Weeks to Wellness

All I can say is WOW! What an amazingly beautiful day it was yesterday. The sun was shining brightly all day and the city was just basking in it's glory! We started our "trek" at The Healing Oasis and like usual walked along Kempenfelt Drive and then back along the old railway tracks.

It's such a beautiful opportunity for us to be able to walk out our driveways and immerse ourselves in fresh air, a clean atmosphere, and such wonderful surroundings - we are really quite lucky to live in such a great city. Clearly, I don't get out enough and enjoy it because every time I do it always amazes me this way.

And that's the reason for our 4 Weeks to Wellness. It's to help people like me who are so caught up in the every day hussle and bustle of "life" that a Sunday morning walk is the only time I can enjoy some peace and a little bit of nature. If you'd like to join me next Sunday I'll be there waiting. :)

I also brought some healthy snacks which I will share the recipe
with you on our facebook page along with some more pictures. See you next time! :)

Yours in health and wellness,
Lee Anne
and THO Team

No comments:

Post a Comment